Sunday, November 20, 2011

SMART Goal

My goal for this project is to look at the calendar of events and see what was planned last year at least once a week. I want to give notice to the group a week in advance before an event is planned. I want to organize the budget in excel with each month the expenses occured. I also want to make the budget include what the group member spent the money on and which project it was for. I will also email the group the budget bi-monthly so that everyone knows how much we spent as a group and how much we have left to spend.

I feel as though we can meet this goal as a group pretty easily. We just need to improve our organization and communication and our goals are reached! We all have a copy of the calendar & are aware of how much money we have to spend, I just feel as though it would be easier on everyone if it were organized in a different manner, ie what I mentioned above. I'm still very excited about our project and am lucky to be in a group with such great girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment